2021 Cadillac CT4
Cadillac CT4 is designed for a new generation of performance-luxury customers. It makes a statement with unmistakable RWD proportions and an athletic design, complemented with bold color, material and trim palettes, featuring 13 exterior and nine interior choices.
The CT4 is offered in Luxury, Premium Luxury, Sport and V-Series trim, all driven by a turbocharged propulsion portfolio and leveraging Cadillac’s award-winning rear-wheel-drive architecture — with AWD available on every model. It also incorporates the latest Cadillac technologies, including available Super Cruise1 (late availability), the world’s first true hands-free driver assistance feature for more than 200,000 miles of compatible highways in the U.S. and Canada.
Bright exterior accents, along with unique fascias and grilles (with premium hot foil-stampings on the grille elements), distinguish the CT4 Luxury and Premium Luxury models. The Sport and V-Series models are differentiated by darker accents and performance-inspired details, including unique fascias, grilles, rocker extensions, rear spoiler and exclusive performance-design wheels2. Each trim also features LED exterior lighting including headlamps, tail lamps and signature vertical lights at all four corners.
Inside, the CT4’s contemporary interior reflects sculptural, tactile forms and sophisticated details wrapped around a driver-centric cockpit that artistically incorporates the brand’s signature technologies. Authentic materials such as leather appointments enhance refinement, while a host of standard comfort and convenience features emphasize Cadillac’s attention to detail
Exceptional balance from near-perfect weight distribution contributes to one of the segment’s nimblest, most responsive driving experiences, rooted in the latest version of Cadillac’s signature double-pivot MacPherson-type front suspension (with dual lower ball joints). The innovative Driver Mode Selector is standard and allow customers to enhance their vehicle settings for different preferences and conditions.
The modes, Tour, Sport, Snow/Ice and Track (V-Series), and customizable My Mode and V Mode (V-Series), can alter the calibrations for transmission shifting, suspension, steering and brake feel, front/rear torque split (with available AWD), vehicle sound character and other vehicle attributes.
CT4-V blends nimble handling and Cadillac’s signature technology, infusing the brand’s racing DNA, for a dynamic, responsive and exhilarating driving experience. It is powered by a high-output version of the 2.7L Dual-Volute Turbo engine rated at an SAE certified 325 hp (242 kW); and complemented by a lightning fast and refined 10-speed automatic transmission. Additional details:
- Limited-slip rear differential
- Performance suspension with Magnetic Ride Control 4.0 (on RWD) or ZF MVS passive dampers (on AWD)
- Driver Mode Selector including customizable My Mode and V-Mode
- Brembo front braking system with four-piston fixed calipers
- 18-inch wheels and summer-only performance tires2 (all-season tires available)
- Dark exterior accents and mesh grilles; quad exhaust tips and unique rear spoiler. Design that helps reduce rear lift while increasing grip for the rear tires
- Available Super Cruise1 (late availability)
- Unique performance persona instrument cluster
- Steering wheel with V-Mode button and new leather-wrapped horn pad.
The 2021 CT4 has a starting MSRP of $34,3903, including destination. The CT4-V starts at $45,8903, including destination.
NEW FOR 2021
- Diamond Sky Special Edition is available on Premium Luxury (late availability). Content includes: unique Diamond Sky exterior color, front grilles with unique bright accents/surrounds, body color rocker extensions and rear lower diffuser, neutral-density (clear) tail lamp lenses with crystalline inners, 18-inch alloy wheels with Diamond Cut/Midnight Silver finish, Brembo V-Performance front brakes, blue brake calipers (front and rear), Sky Cool Gray/Jet Black leather seating surface interior with exclusive Diamond Fall custom seat insert perforations, unique Centaurus aluminum center console trim, alloy pedals and unique key fobs with Diamond Sky Metallic accent color
- Latest generation Super Cruise1 with lane change on demand (late availability)
- New 12-inch diagonal HD reconfigurable gauge cluster available with Premium Luxury, Sport and V-Series (included with available Technology Package)
- Wireless Apple CarPlay4 and Wireless Android Auto5 on all models
- Buckle to Drive feature
- SiriusXM 360L6
- Revised leather-wrapped steering wheel with new leather-wrapped horn pad on V-Series
- Exterior colors (extra cost): Infrared Tintcoat, Rift Metallic (V-Series only)
(standard on all models unless otherwise noted)
- 2.0L Twin-Scroll Turbo engine standard on Luxury, Premium Luxury and Sport
- 2.7L Dual-Volute Turbo engine standard on V-Series (325 hp) and available on Premium Luxury (310 hp)
- Eight-speed automatic transmission paired with the 2.0L Turbo engine; Ten-speed automatic matched with the 2.7L Turbo engine
- LED headlamps and tail lamps
- Heated outside mirrors with integrated turn signals; auto dimming inside and outside driver side standard on Premium Luxury, Sport and V-Series
- Capless fuel fill
- Adaptive remote start
- Keyless Access and Keyless Start
- Cold Weather Package available on Luxury, Sport and V-Series. Content includes heated front seats and automatic heated steering wheel (requires leatherette seating surfaces)
- Climate Package available on Premium Luxury, Sport and V-Series. Content includes heated and ventilated front seats and automatic heated steering wheel (requires leather seating surfaces)
- Bucket front seats including up to 18 ways of adjustment depending on interior selected
- Technology Package available on Premium Luxury, Sport and V-Series. Content includes cabin air ionizer, 12-inch diagonal HD reconfigurable gauge cluster and Head-Up Display1
INFOTAINMENT & CONNECTIVITY
(standard on all models unless otherwise noted)
- Cadillac user experience7 with an 8-inch-diagonal HD color touchscreen and enhanced personalization. User profiles stored in the Cloud9 allow customers to access their custom profile in other properly equipped GM vehicles.
- Embedded navigation8 available on Premium Luxury, Sport and V-Series.
- Rotary controller with jog functionality (matched with the Cadillac user experience8) standard on V-Series and available on Premium Luxury (requires 2.7L Turbo engine)
- Near-Field Communication Bluetooth pairing, which enhances the process of pairing a phone (if compatible) with the Cadillac user experience7
- Two USB ports9, an SD card reader and 2 auxiliary power outlets
- Eight-speaker premium audio system standard on Luxury, Premium Luxury and Sport; Bose premium Surround Sound 14-speaker system standard on V-Series and available on Luxury, Premium Luxury and Sport
- Wireless Apple CarPlay4 and Wireless Android Auto5 phone projection capability
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot (includes 3GB/three-month data trial)10
- Cadillac Connected Access11
- Teen Driver
- Latest-generation, 15-watt Wireless Phone Charging12 standard on V-Series and available on Luxury, Premium Luxury and Sport
SAFETY & DRIVER AWARENESS FEATURES
(standard on all models unless otherwise noted)
- Airbags13 include dual-stage frontal and seat-mounted side-impact for driver and front passenger, knee for driver and front passenger, and head-curtain side-impact for outboard seating positions; includes Passenger Sensing System
- Latest generation Super Cruise1 including lane change on demand available on Premium Luxury and V-Series (late availability)
- HD rear-vision camera1
- HD Surround Vision1 available on Premium Luxury and V-Series (included and only available with Super Cruise1)
- Safety Alert Seat1, Forward Collision Alert1, Front Pedestrian Braking1 and Automatic Emergency Braking1
- Driver Awareness Plus Package1 available on Premium Luxury, Sport and V-Series. Content includes Following Distance Indicator, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Cross Traffic Alert and IntelliBeam automatic headlamp control
- Driver Assist Package1 available on Premium Luxury, Sport and V-Series. Content includes Adaptive Cruise Control, Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking and Reverse Automatic Braking
1Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for more important safety limitations and information.
2Do not use summer-only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations my change the vehicle’s performance characteristics. For important tire and wheel information, go to: my.chevrolet.com/learn/tires/ or see your dealer.
3MSRP excludes tax, title, license and dealer fees. Optional equipment is extra.
4Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Siri, iPhone and Apple Music are trademarks for Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
5Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android™ 5.0 or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
6If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. See the SiriusXM Customer Agreement at www.siriusxm.com for complete terms and how to cancel. All fees, content, features, and availability are subject to change.
7Cadillac Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
8Map coverage available in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada.
9Not compatible with all devices.
10Requires active service plan. Services are subject to user terms and limitations and vary by vehicle models. Visit onstar.com for details. Availability subject to change.
11Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for 10 years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Cadillac vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enable by Connected Access are subject to change.
12The system wirelessly charges one compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adaptor/back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see my.cadillac.com/learn or consult your carrier.
13Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See your vehicle Owner’s Manual for more information.